Sunday, June 2, 2013

Positive Pregnancy Test

Hello all,

This is my first blog post and I will be sharing my journey of becoming a first time mummy with all of you here. :)

Anyway, on the 31th May, my little sister told me that she dreamt that I was pregnant! I was like OMG because last week, I also dreamt that I was pregnant with two positive pregnancy test!

Since I was also 6 days late, later in the day I quickly when to Waston's Pharmacy to buy their home-brand pregnancy test kit. Then I rushed to a public toilet and quickly did a test. Within seconds results was generated... I saw a dark distinct line immediately at the control zone and no sight of another line at the test zone.

I was disheartened.

In my heart, I thought to myself that it's the same negative results that I get like before AGAIN!!(I was trying to conceive since last year). :(

However, when I was about to leave the toilet cubicle(by then about 3 mins later), I take a look at the test kit and saw another super faint line at the test zone. I thought my eyes were playing a trick on me. I look at it closely again and the line became much darker!

I was totally breathless, and I feel like jumping around in joy although I cannot be 100% sure that I'm pregnant because of the faint line. I quickly texted my fiancĂ© that I might be pregnant and he was excited about it too and wanted me to take a picture of the result and send to him~

Anyway, here is the photo..


watson's

Subsequently in the day, to re-confirm, I took another test and also had a dark and faint line too...

So, my fiancé and I decided that we should test again two days later..

And today(2 days later), I tested in the morning at about 9am since HCG is the highest. I used Clearblue's digital test kit. This test kit is pretty cool. If you are pregnant it will show "pregnant" with estimated number of weeks ago you conceived instead of the usual double line.

And here is my result....
clearblue digital test kit

It showed that I am pregnant and conceived 2-3weeks ago. And based on my last menses, I should be 5 weeks pregnant by now :))

Will be seeing a gynae in 1-2 weeks time..

So ya... That's about how I found out I'm pregnant~ :D

Baby dust to all of you who are trying to conceive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment