Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Paranoid Pregnancy

It's been only 3 days since I tested positive for my pregnancy and I'm getting really paranoid about pregnancy stuff.

These days, I began feeling cramps in my tummy(something like menses cramps) especially around evening time.. I read up on pregnancy forums and see that it might be due to ectopic pregnancy, and it freak me out! Then I feel tension on my shoulder, and researched about it and it was ruled out to be one of ectopic pregnancy symptoms..

However, it is also said that cramps on tummy in early pregnancy is common since uterus is expanding to accommodate the growing baby..

I have also been going toilet frequently to check if I have any spotting(which could be sign of miscarriage). Which I do not have luckily~

Arghhh... Really feeling so paranoid.......!!!!!! :((

Really cannot. I must be happier and stop thinking of negative stuff~

No comments:

Post a Comment