Wednesday, July 17, 2013

11 weeks: 2nd Prenatal Checkup

Our 2nd checkup was pretty fast.

Doctor Dolly asked me about my nauseous level, blah blah.. And she commented that I gained a lot of weight :/ About 1.5kg. Must be all the junk food I ate..

Anyway, proceed with the scanning. Photo here:



During the scan:
  • Baby is currently 11 weeks and 1 day old.
  • Baby has grown from 7.7mm to 44.6mm. WOW
  • Managed to see baby's hands, legs. So cute. Haha
  • Managed to see baby moving. But for awhile only.
  • Baby's neck is about 1.5cm which has low risk for down syndrome.
After the scan:
  • Doctor Dolly prescribed more vitamins for me. Calcium, Fish Oil, Iron and more Folic Acid


Here is my 11 weeks 1 day baby bump:



My next appointment will be on 21 August 2013, 11 am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment